New Pickup & Delivery Accessorials
On the Rate Quotes page and inside orders, you can now select from many new pickup and delivery accessorials to get more accurate rates.
Note that not all carriers will support all accessorials.
If a carrier does not support an accessorial, then the Revenue will contain an asterisk beside it. To see which accessorial(s) is not supported, you can click the COGS amount to view the charge breakdown.
Keep track of your Customer Contact on Orders
You can now assign a customer contact on each order to keep better track of who your primary contact is for each order.
The Customer Contact field will appear on the Details tab of the order and will be available to use as long as a Customer is selected.
You can either select an existing contact stored on the customer's profile, or you can create a contact for this customer from the order. This contact will be saved for future selection with this customer.
Click the Plus button to create a contact for the selected customer.
NOTE: Creating a contact will only be available to users who have the permission to Create Customer Contacts.
- There are now notifications for added carrier charges on Interconnect Orders. This is for InterConnect customers only. These notifications will be made available to the Customer Rep on the order.
- An issue has been resolved that intermittently prevented large amounts of orders from being exported from the Enhanced Order Grid.
- The Sub field has now been limited to 2 characters to ensure proper Sub values.
- An issue was resolved that allowed users who did not have Create Order permissions to still create orders in certain scenarios.
- An issue related to rejecting & requoting not remembering the Used or New Item selection has been resolved.
- New Customer Contacts created via API will show up automatically without refresh when you are already on the customer's profile page.