With this update, we have a brand new Order Tracking interface and more. Scroll down to see the updates.
New Tracking Interface
The Order Tracking tab has been updated to allow for several improvements including:
- Displaying Tracking Notes in the Tracking tab, so it's no longer necessary to go to the Documents & Notes tab to View or Add tracking notes.
- One complete list of all events of the shipment from pickup to locations to delivery
- Ability to hide or show the map at any time per user
All Auto-Tracking updates will be applied to the Tracking tab and will no longer add notes to the Documents & Notes tab.
Just as before, all tracking updates on the Tracking tab will be automatically visible to customers.
1. Order Tracking Tab on a new order
Click Hide Map or Show Map in the top right corner to update your default display for Tracking.
2. Mark a Shipment as Picked Up
Click Mark as Picked Up on the Pickup stop once the pickup has occurred. The box below will appear for you to add the actual pickup time and notes. Click the Save Changes button to save the pickup information.
3. Add a Location Update
Click Add Location Update near the bottom to add a location update. The box below will appear for you to add the location update information and notes. Click the Save Changes button to save the information.
4. Mark a Shipment as Delivered
Click Mark as Delivered on a Delivery stop once delivery has occurred. The box below will appear for you to add the actual delivery time and notes. Click the Save Changes button to save the information.
As these updates are being logged, the tracking log at the bottom of the tracking tab will be updated with these events and notes, and the Pickup and Delivery stops will be updated with actual pickup/delivery dates & times and indicate that the shipment has already been picked up or delivered.
Updating Tracking Data
To modify Actual or Estimated Arrival dates, click the Actual or Estimated dates on the stop you wish to update, and update the date or time.
If needed, you can also modify location updates on the route log by hovering over the location update and clicking the Pencil icon.
Truckload Order Tracking
Tracking truckload shipments will work the same as LTL, with a couple of changes:
1. Pickups and deliveries will have an actual arrival and an actual departure time to be entered.
2. It is possible to add a delay enroute to the pickup or the delivery stop by clicking Add Delay and update the order to Delayed status, as well as update the Estimated Arrival date for that stop.
View Disabled Carriers for Customers in Miranda
Based on feedback, we have added the ability for you to view carriers' rates for carriers you have disabled for a customer, so you can still pick a rate or save quotes from that carrier for a particular customer when the need arises.
When you run rate quotes and carriers' rates return, then rates from carriers that are blocked from showing up in the Customer Portal will show up with a specific icon differentiating them.
NOTE: These carriers' rates will STILL be disabled for all customers when those customers run rates themselves.
Alert for Pending and Adjusted Carrier Charges in Rates tab
Also based on feedback, carrier charges that are added with a status of Pending or Adjusted will cause an alert icon to be added to the main Rates tab of the order so you can determine quickly if there are any pending or adjusted charges on an order.
After adding a carrier charge, and placing the status of the charge as Pending OR Adjusted, then the Additional Charges will contain an alert icon indicating an unhandled charge.
You can hover over the icon to see if the unhandled charges are in pending or adjusted status, or both.
Once the status of the charge(s) has been moved to Billable, then the alert icon will disappear.
- Updated the new Order Summary on the left side of an order to make it easier to read
- Removed the Tradeshow accessorial because of inaccuracies from carrier's rates compared to the actual charges.
- The COGS and Revenue on orders will always reflect the charges placed into the order rather than using the Invoiced amount. The invoiced amount for customers and carriers will still be visible inside the order.
- Resolved an issue with an uncommon scenario resulting in COGS not displaying in an order
- When an order is copied, the Stop dates will no longer be included in the new order.