We have several new features in this release, including a new Sales Order Number field, some new Truckload-related order grid columns, Group functionality, and Volume-LTL listed as a mode.
Sales Order Number
There is a new Sales Order Number field on orders. This field will NOT show on the Bill of Lading or Load Tender and is meant to track any internal sales order number that is desired to track on the order. When submitting an InterConnect order, this field will be sent through the system just like PO Number and other fields, and again, will NOT show on the BOL.
New Columns on Order Grid for Truckload Orders
There are new columns on the new order grid for Last Location, Load Tender Contact, and Load Tender Email.
The Last Location column on the new order grid will contain the last location update added in the Tracking tab of the order. The existing Last Logged column already displays the date/time of the last location update.
The Load Tender Contact and Load Tender Email columns will display the contact name and email address of the most recently sent load tender on an order.
We are making Groups even more useful. Groups are meant to represent teams or business units in a way to differentiate reps, orders, and reports from one group to another.
To setup groups, go to Settings > Manage Users > Groups tab.
Only users with permissions to modify groups will be able to view these settings.
Automatic Group selection in Orders
Once groups are setup, when an order is created and a customer rep is assigned to an order, the Group field will be automatically filled out with the group that the customer rep is a part of.
If the rep is not associated to a group, then Group will remain as is on the order.
Filtering by Group on the Order Grid and Reports
- Inside the order grid, the Group column can be filtered to select single or multiple groups to show.
- When the Gross Profit by Order report is ran, then any orders with a Group value can be filtered by typing into the Group filter inside the report.
- When the Gross Profit by Customer or Carrier Rep report is ran, then the group that each rep is assigned to will be displayed on the report and the list of users can be filtered inside the report by typing a specific group into the Group column.
Volume LTL shipments now have a mode that will differentiate them from normal LTL shipments.
When creating an order from a TMS generated volume rate quote, then the mode will automatically be set to Volume-LTL on the shipment.
When selecting a manual rate on the Rates tab of an order, there is now an option to select the mode as Volume-LTL. This same option is available inside the Shipments tab on the Mode field.
You can also filter for these new Volume-LTL orders by using the Mode column on the order grid.
View Pending Charges by Customer Rep
It is now possible to total the amount and number of orders with pending carrier charges by customer rep on the Gross Profit by Customer Rep report.
Once the report is run, any carrier charges added with a status of Pending are totaled per rep across all the orders that the rep is assigned to. There is another column that indicates how many orders contain pending carrier charges.
Just like all report data, this will be updated every hour and display at the top of the report the last time the data was synced.
- When an auto-tracking update is received from the carrier, if the update contains a PRO number, and the PRO number in Miranda on the order is empty, then the PRO number will automatically be filled in. These tracking updates are possible by tracking the order by BOL number before the PRO is added to the order.
- It is now possible to open an Order Grid View into a new tab by right clicking on it.
- The Rate Quote summary on the left side after running a rate quote should now display Linear Footage if it is selected and filled in on the request.
- Resolved an issue where typing a public note on an order did not have the yellow background to indicate it as public.
- Resolved a display issue on the new order grid on low resolutions.