With this release of Miranda, we've added several new features including:
- automatically saving the order after sharing the BOL to Portal;
- multiple modifications to tagging in the Notes fields;
- a new 'storage' charge type;
- and several additional changes and bug fixes.
Continue reading to learn more about these new features!
Automatically save the order after sharing the BOL to Portal
Prior to this release, Miranda required the user to click Save on the order after sharing the BOL in order to complete the process. With this release, the order will be automatically saved after the BOL is shared to the customer's Portal.
Additional modifications to tagging in Notes fields
In this release, we've added the ability to tag another user in the Notes fields for the Customer, Carrier, and Address Book entry, as well as on the Order Status Override message. In addition, we've removed the ability to tag an inactive user.
New 'Storage' charge type
We've added a charge type for 'Storage' that can be selected when entering COGS or customer charges.
Additional changes in this release
- Modified the log in screen to display as "Miranda TMS Login".
- Resolved an issue where the BOL was occasionally generating on two pages.
- Resolved an issue where the Special Instructions header was displaying on the BOL even if the Special Instructions box was empty.
- Resolved an issue where webhooks were retrying too often.