This articles will describe how to share the BOL for a shipment to the customer's portal.
1. Open the Order
- Click on the Orders tab.
- Locate the order that you wish to copy. Tip: You can use the filter boxes to narrow your results. For example, to view orders for a specific customer, type the customer name into the filter box, as shown in the screenshot below.
- Double-click on the order to open it.
2. View the BOL
- Click on the Shipments tab.
- Scroll down to the BOL and click View.
3. Share to Portal
To share the BOL to the customer's portal, portal must be enabled for the customer and you must send the customer an invitation to log in. For instructions on enabling portal and sending an invitation, please see: Invite a customer to portal.
Once portal is enabled and the customer has been sent an invitation:
- Click the Share to Portal button to share the BOL.
- Click the X to close the BOL window.
- Click Save.
4. BOL Notification
The customer will receive an email notification that the BOL is ready for their shipment. The customer can click View BOL in Portal to log in to portal.
The shipment will be opened. Click on Current BOL to download the BOL.