1. Run a Rate Quote
To run a rate quote:
- Click on the Rate Quotes tab.
- Select the Customer for the quote. *Note: To save a quote, you must have a Customer selected.
- Enter the Pickup and Delivery Zip Codes and select a Pickup Date.
- If this is a volume quote, check the box and enter the Linear Footage.
- If the items you are shipping have been stored to your customers' history, you can select the items to add. Otherwise, enter the items that are being shipped.
- If any accessorials will be necessary for the shipment, select the Shipment, Pickup, and Delivery accessorials.
- Click Get Rate Quotes to view available quotes.
2. Select a Rate & Save Quote
Quote results will be displayed.
- Click to select the desired quote.
- To save the quote for use at a later time, click Save Quote.
- If you wish to save the quote and share it with someone via email, click Save and Share Quote.
- Save Quote
After clicking the Save Quote button, you will see a confirmation pop-up box in the lower right corner of the screen. This message will indicate the quote ID and that your quote was successfully saved to your Saved Quotes Dashboard.
*Note: If you have not selected a customer for your quote, you will see a red message indicating that your quote could not be saved because no customer was selected.
- Save & Share Quote
If you wish to save a quote and share it with someone via email for use at a later date:
- Click the Save & Share Quote button.
- Enter the email address or contact name of the person you wish to share the quote with.
- Enter a custom message for the email.
- Click Share.
3. Access Saved Quotes
To access your saved quote:
- Click the Saved Quotes tab.
- Double-click on the quote to view it.
- If the Pickup Date for your shipment has changed, use the drop-down menu to select the desired pickup date. If a new date is selected, the rate will be verified.
- To reject the quote, click Reject Quote. This will update the quote to Rejected and it will no longer show in the Saved Quotes list.
- To reject the quote and re-quote your shipment, click Reject and Re-Quote. This will reject the current saved quote and will start a new rate quote based on the shipment data.
- Click Book to create a order from the saved quote. For further instructions on completing your order, click here.