Miranda users can invite customer's to use the Customer Portal for submitting and tracking shipments. To invite a customer to the portal, follow the steps below.
1. Open the Customer Profile
To send an invitation to a customer to use the portal, log in to Miranda and open the Customer Profile by following these steps:
- Click on Customers.
- Using the filter, enter the customer name.
- Click on the appropriate customer name to display the Customer Profile.
2. Enable Portal & Send an Invitation
- Click on the Portal tab.
- Click to Enable the customer portal for the customer.
- Enter the customers email address that you wish to send the invitation to.
- Click the Send Email button.
3. Customer: Accept Invitation
The customer will be sent an email invitation. They should click the Accept Invitation button to create an account.
4. Customer: Create Account
After clicking to accept the invitation, the customer will be directed to sign up for an account. The customer should follow the steps below to create their account:
- The customer's email address will pre-populate in the Email field.
- Enter the desired Password.
- Confirm the Password.
- Review and agree to the website's Terms & Conditions.
- Click Sign Up.
5. Customer Portal Login
After creating a password, the customer will be automatically logged in to their customer portal.
To log in to the portal at a later date, the customer can visit: https://casestack.mirandatms.com/app/#/login.